10. Flowering Branches are perhaps the most obvious sign that spring has sprung. Whether it be cherry blossoms, apple blossoms or forsythia, they are sure to make an impact in any tall centerpiece.
9. Hydrangea make a nice presentation in both bouquets and centerpieces. It is a very full flower which gives the arrangement an extra fullness. They come in several nice spring colors such as light blue, white, pink and lavender.
8. Ranunculus are especially beautiful during the spring time. Their thin delicate petals give a very romantic appearance. They come in a variety of beautiful colors for most every color scheme.
7. Hyacinths are not only visually stunning but they also have a magnificent fragrance. They are a lush flower which adds both dimension and body.
6. Cymbidium orchids are a hearty tropical which also have a sweet aroma. They hold up well in all types of arrangements and give your arrangement an added exotic touch.
5. Pink Ginger is not a typical “spring” flower but it certainly looks great in spring arrangements. It has a gorgeous pink hue and a unique shape which makes it eye-catching in a variety of different types of arrangements.
4. Lilly of the Valley which was made popular by Grace Kelly and more recently Kate Middleton is a classic spring wedding flower. It is both delicate and sophisticated. For someone looking for a more traditional bridal bouquet, this is an excellent choice.
3. Boronia is a long stem with many small bell shaped flowers best known for its unique fragrance. Its vibrant pink color along with its unique shape make it a excellent accent for all type of arrangements.
2. Peony are always a crowd favorite. They are a luxuriant flower which make a very lush and charming arrangement. They are adored for their delicate petals which give them a soft romantic appearance.
1. Tulips are of course the most popular spring flower. They come in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors. They can be incorporated into both centerpieces and bouquets due to their extensive varieties. They look great both closed and open. They are scentless which make them a great choice for those that prefer not to have florals with a fragrance.